1. Spent New Year with my dear family. The last one I spent with them was 2011. I went home to Philippines for vacation and I had a blast, will write a detailed post about it soon. 🙂 Sorry for the bad quality video, it’s what I can work with for now.
2. Isaw- a street food from the Philippines, made from barbecued pig or chicken intestines. The intestines are cleaned, turned inside out, and cleaned again, repeating the process several times. OMG! I cannot stress enough how much I missed this food, I have had tons during my vacation.
3. Suman- a rice cake originating from the Philippines. It is made from glutinous rice cooked in coconut milk, and often steamed wrapped in buli or buri palm leaves. It is usually eaten sprinkled with sugar, in my case I had it with coco jam and shredded coconut. Yum! 😀
4. This is how comfortable we’d like to get when travelling. Yes, pink socks for him. (Will write more about “us” later on, something to look forward to.)
5. I printed our family portrait and stuck it to my computer for some extra inspiration. 😉
6. Cold weather is my excuse for an almond and honey hot chocolate.
7. I wish the world is all about peace, love and daisies. 😀 Refreshing scent by the way.
8. Timely message. My roommate Claire, asked me to pick a candy from her message-in-a-candy box, that’s what I got. God really has a way of touching my heart. 🙂 Sweet.
What are your January Instagrams?